At Creately we never want to see you go! We understand that circumstances may change and projects will come and go. But if you still would like to close your account, the details below will help you remove your account completely from our system.
Remove/Delete account from Creately
You should only delete your account when you are absolutely certain that you no longer require your workspaces/diagrams in your account or access to Creately for your visualization needs.
This is because, once you delete your account, all the data on your workspaces will be deleted from our system and cannot be recovered.
You can follow the steps mentioned below to remove/delete your account:
- Visit https://creately.com/
- Log in with your Creately account
- Click on the Go to App button to access the app
- Select Account from your Settings menu
- Go to Manage Account section
- Scroll down and click the No thanks, Delete My Account button
- Acknowledge the account deletion and proceed by clicking the Continue button
- Complete the 2 steps provided thereafter by giving us your valuable feedback
- Click the Delete Account button
- Your account will be deleted then and a notification will be sent to you
You can refer to the GIF below for a visual guide of the deletion steps that were mentioned above.
How to delete/remove your account
Note: Once you reload the page or sign out, you will not be permitted to sign in again. You can create a new account using the same email address and start afresh.