At Creately we never want to see you depart. We understand that situations will change and projects will come and go. The details below will help you remove your account completely from the Creately system.
Close / Delete account from Creately
You should only delete your account when you're absolutely sure that you no longer require the documents/charts in your account or access to Creately for your visualization needs. This is because, when you close/delete the account, all your documents will be deleted from our system and cannot be recovered
You can follow the steps mentioned to close/delete your account.
- Visit https://creately.com/
- Log in with your Creately account
- Click on the Go to App button to access the app
- Select Account from your profile menu
- Select Close Account from the window
- Click on Close My Account button
- Acknowledge the account deletion and proceed ahead by clicking the Continue button
- Complete the 2 steps by giving us feedback
- Click the Close Account button
- Your account will be closed and a notification will be shown to you.
You can refer to the following GIF image for a visual presentation of the steps that were mentioned
Note: Once you reload the page or sign out, you'll not be able to sign in again. You can create a new account using the same email address and start afresh.