Creately demo is for anyone who would like to try our app without creating an account. You have the ability to test the basic functionalities in diagram creation, including and accessing templates, loading more objects from the library, adding notes, etc.
However, to access the complete app with all the features unlocked, you need to register and sign up for an account first.
We often get queries from our users inquiring how to save their diagrams created in a demo session. First of all, when you are on demo mode, that means you are not a registered user nor have an account with Creately yet, therefore you cannot save your diagram. In order to unlock the save feature you need to sign up for an account.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to saving a diagram in demo session;
- When you are ready to save your diagram, simply click on the “Save” button from the toolbar. You’ll get a message to sign up for an account or log in if you’re an existing user. Please do so.
- You will then get a pop-up window to create an account (if you are a new user) or to sign in. If you are a new user, you can enter a username, email ID and a password. Then click on the “Sign up” button.
- You will be then directed to choose a plan. Here you can select a Personal, Team or a Public plan. If you would like to keep all your diagrams and projects private, I would recommend you to go ahead with the Personal plan. You can view the features listed under each plan by clicking the “Expand Feature List” button. Check our plans here: https://creately.com/plans
- If you choose the Personal plan or the Team plan, you will be directed to the purchasing page. Here you can enter your business details, billing address and credit card details to proceed ahead with the payments. Remember, you can use a Visa, Amex, Mastercard or a PayPal account to make payments. However, if you choose the Public plan, you will be notified with a pop-up window as shown below. You can click on the yellow button to return to your diagram.
- Now that the account is set up, you can go ahead and click on the “Save” button once again to save the diagram. You can name the diagram and add a description when saving.
Note: You cannot save a diagram unless you are a registered user. Remember to come back and hit save on your diagram once the signup process is over.
Have any questions? Let me know in the comment section below.